Askerose Project 697 - IMT
Apartments for sale in Sakarya within the Serdivan area, with modern standards, modern infrastructure, and smart control systems, in a project suitable for Turkish citizenship and real estate residence
- The project is located in Serdivan, a region with beautiful nature and fresh air of the city of Sakarya, a world-renowned tourist center, and a popular park, close to Istanbul.
- Everything that the residents need in their daily lives is close to the project, which is distinguished by its close proximity to the transportation links that connect it to the city center and its surroundings, markets, schools, universities, health centers, hospitals, and natural attractions spread in the area.
- The project apartments are of 2+1 and 3+1 styles, with open views of the scenic nature, and a beautiful and harmonious architectural design.
- The apartments of the project have a smart home system, in addition to more special features such as floor heating and a visual intercom system.
- The project has integrated services and infrastructure, with a 24/7 security monitoring system.
- The project apartments are following the real estate ownership law that leads to obtaining Turkish citizenship
Cash or in installments
Latest price update : 2022-10-12
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|82 M²||1||100,000 $|
|116 M²||2||115,000 $|
- The project land area is 850 m²
- The project consists of one building with two entrances
- The project includes 24 residential apartments
- 200 meters to the nearest school
- 300 meters to the A101 store
- 350 meters to the nearest mosque
- 650 meters to Bim market
- 3 km to Serdivan Mall
- 6 km to the state hospital in Sakarya
- 6,5 km to Sakarya University Hospital
- 9 km to Sakarya University
- 11 km to Sapanca Lake
- Open parking
- A central satellite reception system
- Visual intercom
- An underfloor heating system in apartments
- Smart home systems
- Surveillance cameras and security protection
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey