Eyup Homes IMT - 288
Apartments for sale in the Eyupsultan area in a high-end hotel style, near the city center and in a rich location with markets, schools, and services, with the option of paying in installments. Contact us for more details.
- The project is located in the famous Eyupsultan municipality, one of Istanbul's vibrant European regions, rich in historical monuments.
- The location of the project is distinguished by its proximity to the most important main roads linking it to the most important parts of the city of the two continents, including the TEM and E5 highways, in addition to its proximity to the most important bridges connecting the two parts of the city, such as the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge and the Bosphorus Bridge (July 15 Martyrs Bridge).
- The project is surrounded by a group of markets, shopping malls, schools, universities, hospitals, health centers, restaurants, cafes, museums, and theaters that fill the historical heart of Istanbul.
- The project is characterized by an architectural design that combines beauty and modernity with the highest standards and offers the residents of the project an opportunity to live a comfortable family life in the midst of comfort and tranquility.
- The project offers apartments of 1+1, 2+1, and 3+1 styles, with finishes that have been executed to the highest degree of accuracy to provide comfort and flexibility, using first-class materials.
- The project includes a range of services and social facilities that meet the requirements of modern life.
Or in installments, 50% down payment, with the rest divided by 18 months.
Latest price update : 2021-08-31
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|64 M²||1||110,000 $|
|96 M²||1||140,000 $|
|130 M²||2||205,000 $|
- The project land area is 10,688 m2.
- With a construction area of 70,000 m2.
- The project consists of 7 buildings.
- It includes 389 apartments.
- 900 meters to Alibeykoy Tramway Station.
- 1 km to the TEM highway.
- 1 km to the forest city in Sultangazi.
- 2 km to Cevahir Mall.
- 2 km to Istanbul Commerce University.
- 2 km to the University of Science.
- 2 km to the Isfanbul Theme Park
- 3 km to the state hospital in Eyupsultan.
- 4 km to Final Schools.
- 3 km to Taksim First Aid Hospital.
- 4 km to the E5 highway.
- 5 km to Vadistanbul shopping mall
- 10 km to the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge.
- 12 km to the Bosphorus Bridge.
- Fitness center
- Children's play area.
- Closed and open car parks.
- Coffee shop
- Surveillance cameras and security guards around the clock.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey