IMT - 417 Blue Beykoz Complex
Luxury apartments for sale in Istanbul, Asia, with a hotel system and spacious apartments, in Beykoz, with stunning sea views and a beautiful natural environment, contact us now and know the details.
- The project is located in the municipality of Beykoz, one of the most beautiful areas of the Asian side of the city of the two continents, and near the Mimerza Center for business and office.
- The project occupies a very beautiful location, adjacent to the picturesque green forests from most of its directions and overlooks its facade on the nearby villas and parts of the city, reaching the magnificent Bosphorus, the icon of amazing beauty in Istanbul.
- The complex is also distinguished by its location close to distinctive parks, such as the Polish village, the zoo, the butterfly garden, and many other tourist areas.
- An area served by public transportation, and the complex is not far from the markets, health, and educational centers.
- The project is one of the largest real estate projects established on one sector of land in Turkey.
- The project is characterized by a central location between the Sultan Mehmed Bridge and the Sultan Yavuz Selim Bridge over the Bosphorus.
- Apartments in the project have many varied views of the Bosphorus, the Sea of Marmara, and the Black Sea, in addition to amazing views of the forests.
- Apartments in the complex are also distinguished by their wide space, as they were designed with a system of high-end villas with spacious terraces.
- Various social facilities allow the project residents to practice their hobbies and activities that they desire.
Latest price update : 2021-08-31
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|159 M²||2||0 $|
|215 M²||2||816,000 $|
- The project's land area is 22,912 m2.
- The project consists of two blocks, each with a height of 30 floors.
- Only 700 meters to the outskirts of the Polish village.
- 5 km to the E80 motorway.
- 7 km to the port of Beykoz.
- 5 km to the Anatolian Fortress.
- 9 km to Sultan Mehmed the Conqueror Bridge.
- 16 km to Zorlu Center mall.
- 5 km to Maslak area.
- Ample gardens and green spaces.
- Hiking and hiking trails.
- A park for children to play.
- An ambulance with a doctor on duty 24 hours.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pool.
- Swimming pool for children.
- Fitness center.
- Sauna room.
- Turkish bath.
- Massage center.
- Shopping center.
- School and kindergarten.
- Restaurants and café.
- Halls to receive guests.
- Surveillance cameras and security systems.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey