Deluxeia Residences IMT - 249
imtilak real estate provides the best offers with lake view on apartments for sale in bahcesehir istanbul european side within deluxeia residence . Call us now.
- The classy project of Deluxia Residence is located in the city of gardens, Bahcesehir, of Basaksehir area, the modern, urban, and pleasant area despite its proximity to the city center.
- The project has a luxurious modern construction style, and they used the finest types of high-quality building materials in its finishes.
- The project also has a view over the Kucukcekmece lake and Bahcesehir lake park (Bahçeşehir Gölet Park) to which everyone goes to enjoy its gorgeous beauty and the wonderful manmade lake that covers an area of about 26,000 square meters.
- The project site is also close to the Istanbul Canal project, (the new Bosphorus of Istanbul city), which is expected to significantly affect the real estate prices around it.
- The project is surrounded by a number of entertainment facilities, the most important of which are the Aqua Dolphin Water City and the Chocolate Museum.
- In addition to the presence of several public and international private schools in the vicinity of the project like the Al-Fayez Schools and Al-Manara International School.
50% Down payment and the rest in installments over 12 months
Latest price update : 2021-09-16
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|48.8 M²||1||0 $|
|54 M²||1||95,000 $|
|87 M²||2||154,000 $|
|167.4 M²||2||268,000 $|
|467 M²||4||988,000 $|
- The project consists of 178 housing units.
- Apartment types range from 0+1 to 3+1.
- 8 Km to the E80 Highway.
- 5 Km to the Akbati Mall.
- 12 Km to the Mall of Istanbul.
- Indoor parking lots.
- Outdoor swimming pool.
- Fully equipped meeting room.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Clothe cleaning and ironing services.
- Spacious reception hall with guest reception services and several classy hotel-like services.
- Shuttle service to Akbati Mall.
- Security protection system around the clock.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey