Farlik Residence IMT-254
apartments for sale in istanbul bagcilar european side within farlik residence complex, perfect prices by imtilak real estate. Call us for more details.
- The complex is located in Mahmutbey district, the heart of the vibrant Bagcilar, near the center of European Istanbul, which is one of the fastest-growing areas in the city. This is a golden opportunity for those looking for a promising fruitful investment.
- The complex consists of a 13-floor residential tower with open views and integrated social services.
- The project offers 1+1 and 2+1 apartment types with good sizes and modern designs.
- The complex is located near Mahmutbey Metro station next to a public network of roads and transportations that connect you with all major areas in Istanbul.
- The complex is close to the most important hospitals, health centers, and parks in the Bagcilar area.
- The complex is also close to the most famous shopping centers in Istanbul such as the Mall of Istanbul and the 212 Outlet Mall.
- The complex is surrounded by many International schools, scientific institutions, and universities, the project is also adjacent to the location of Kemerburgaz university.
Latest price update : 2021-02-25
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|95 M²||1||0 $|
|85 M²||1||82,000 $|
- The total land area of the project is 15,000 m².
- The complex consists of one 13-floors block.
- The complex contains 130 apartments.
- 5 Shops belong to the project.
- 700 Meters away from the vital Basin Express Highway.
- 4 Km away from the important Mall of Istanbul.
- 1 Km to the E5 Highway.
- 5 Km to the TEM Highway.
- Children's playground.
- Green spaces and terraces for the families.
- A gym with the latest equipment.
- A sports center for residents of the project.
- Indoor swimming pool.
- Turkish bath and sauna.
- Reception hall.
- Central heating.
- Indoor and outdoor parking lots.
- surveillance cameras and security around the clock.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey