Galaxy Tower Project IMT-160
Apartments for sale on Basin Express within Galaxy tower project, luxury designs and installments for over 24 months by imtilak. Call us for more details.
- Distinctive location on the Basin Express road which connects the strategic highways TEM with E5 which form the two main arteries of Istanbul.
- It will be next to an important project and important metro station that follows a major metro line that will link Atakoy district with the Metrobus line on the E5 road between Mall of Istanbul on the E80 highway, making it easier to use the metro network in the city with total ease.
- The project with the integrated services for all what the Residents needs from Gym, swimming pool to the shops and cafes, as well as hotel services within the complex like ordering a car service, paying a bill or secretarial services and that is through the adjacent Hotel that is related to the same construction company.
- The project’s site characterized by the many existing luxury hotels, which will be established due to its proximity to the airport just a few minutes away.
Latest price update : 2022-08-31
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|79 M²||1||320,000 $|
|116 M²||1||470,000 $|
- The project consists of one building with a 28-floors high, containing 432 housing unit types 1 + 1 and 1.5 +1, 2 +1.
- The project land's area of 10 thousand square meters, while the built-up area of the project 71.200 square meters.
- Smart apartments system where you can control the apartment from the outside through mobile application.
- Restaurants and cafes with various international brands down the project.
- (Indoor, outdoor) swimming pools.
- Fitness facilities.
- Sauna, Turkish bath, and a steam room.
- Excellent Apartments’ finishing.
- Buildings resistant to earthquakes.
- Enclosed and opened cars parking.
- Security guards and surveillance cameras around the clock.
- Find similar luxury apartments for sale in Istanbul
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey