Garden Terrace 967 - IMT
Luxurious apartments for sale in Trabzon within the Yalincak district with sea views and suitable for applying for Turkish citizenship, close to shopping malls and public services.
- The project is located in the Yalıncak district of the coastal district of Ortahisar in the bride of the Black Sea, Trabzon, which is famous for its beautiful beaches on the Black Sea, its green mountains, and its many services.
- Few steps to the coastal road between Trabzon and Rize, in a strategic location close to the seaside.
- Most of the essential services are within walking distance of the project, such as commercial malls, hospitals, public parks, beaches, service facilities, and tourist attractions spread in Trabzon.
- A suitable choice for family living due to the project's spacious apartments, with elegant architectural designs, and attractive sea views.
- The apartment types in the project vary between 4+1 and 5+1, with the option of a private garden for 4+1 apartments. The apartments feature multiple bathrooms, spacious balconies, underfloor heating, and high-quality finishes.
- The project contains enjoyable services and entertainment facilities suitable for all family members, including swimming pools, gardens, and various playgrounds.
- The project apartments are following the real estate ownership law that leads to obtaining Turkish citizenship.
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|202 M²||2||244,000 $|
|320 M²||2||473,000 $|
- The project land area is 8,800 m²
- The area of the gardens in the project is 6,700 m²
- The project includes 86 residential apartments
- 400 meters to the D10 coastal road
- 550 meters to the nearest market
- 800 meters to Eurasia University
- 1 km to the nearest school
- 1,5 km to the nearest mosque
- 1,6 km to Istanbul Cevahir Mall
- 1,8 km to A101 store
- 2 km to Yalncak Medical Center
- 4,6 km to Trabzon Research and Training Hospital
- 6,4 km to Black Sea Technical University
- 8 km to Trabzon Forum Mall
- 21 km to Trabzon University
- Spacious green spaces
- Ways to walk in the gardens
- Seating areas in the gardens
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Tennis court
- Children's play park
- Open and closed car parks
- Side exits for emergency and fire
- A central satellite receiver system
- Surveillance cameras and guarding around the clock
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey