IMT - 762 Goksu Palaces
Apartments for sale in Antalya with high specifications and entertainment services within the central Kepez area, near the most important commercial centers and tourist places in the city. Contact us for more details.
- The project is located in a distinctive location in Kepez, close to the city center of Antalya and its picturesque beaches, which are considered one of the distinct areas for its natural beauty and is one of the fastest-growing and developing regions of Antalya.
- The project is close to roads and transportation, health centers, schools, and markets.
- The project is also surrounded by many important shopping centers, such as Mall of Antalya, Depot Mall, Ikea Furniture, Metro Mall, and Agora Mall.
- In addition to the fact that the project is within walking distance from Antalya Airport, and from many natural and cultural attractions that are attractive centers for tourists from all over the world.
- Integrated social and service facilities that meet all the requirements of modern life and give the residence in the apartments of the project a splendor of luxury.
- Apartments comply with the terms and conditions of Turkish citizenship.
Latest price update : 2021-02-01
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|100 M²||1||0 $|
|130 M²||1||76,000 $|
- The project includes 92 apartments with models ranging from 2 + 1 to 3 + 1.
- 3 km to the Final Schools.
- 4 km to the Agora Mall.
- 5 km to the Mall of Antalya.
- 6 km to Depo Mall.
- 6 km to Metro Mall.
- Vast green spaces.
- Ways for hiking and walking.
- Swimming pool and aquapark.
- Children's pool.
- Basketball Stadium.
- A park for children to play.
- A multi-use hall.
- Fitness center.
- A dedicated place for the installation of an air conditioner in each apartment with its balcony.
- A remote-control system for the compound gate.
- Suspended ceilings and special decorations in corridors and salons.
- Seating places in the garden.
- Surveillance cameras and security.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey