Let's call you to offer you better options.
Elysium Elite Project IMT - 412
Flats for sale in the Asian side of Istanbul, Kadiköy, in Elysium Elite Complex, nearby Marmaray Metro. Cash or with installments. Contact us.
- This project is located on the Asian side of Istanbul, Kadiköy, rich in tourist attractions and having the most famous shopping malls.
- Due to its distinctive location, nearby the Bosporus Bridge (15 July Martyrs Bridge), transport is easy between Istanbul’s European and Asian sides.
- It is close to Marmaray underground, giving easy access to the European side of Istanbul, and nearby Metrobus station, one of the fastest transports
- The complex is close to schools, three famous universities, and six hospitals. It is only a few-minute walk to Marmara university and Acibadem hospital.
- There are four modern shopping malls nearby the complex.
- The complex’s upper flats have stunning views of the Marmara Sea, which is only 2 km.
- The complex’s flats and their property titles are ready and suitable for getting Turkish citizenship.
Cash Installments: 50% first payment, and the rest for six months
Latest price update : 2021-12-23
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|182 M²||2||0 $|
|68 M²||1||0 $|
|205 M²||2||0 $|
|251 M²||3||0 $|
- The complex’s land area is 10.000 square meters.
- Two-building complex: a 17-floor building and a 7-floor one
- The complex has got 85 different residential flats.
- The complex has a shopping center, 4500 square meters, including cafes, restaurants, and famous Turkish trademarks.
- 700 meters to metro station
- 1 km to Eurasia new tunnel
- 4 km to Metrobus station
- 4 km to the ferry terminal in Kadiköy
- 4 km to Üsküdar
- Spare water tank and electric generators
- 24-hour security system
- Enclosed car parks
- Fitness center and children playgrounds
- Turkish sauna
- Basketball and tennis courts
- One open swimming pool and another enclosed one
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey