IMT-127 Topkapi Residence Project
find apartments for sale in topkapi within topkapi residence project, most famous touristic area. installment for 24 months by imtilak. Contact us now
- The project is located in Topkapi district which considered a calm and prestigious district in Istanbul.
- Topkapi is considered one of the most important commercial centers of Istanbul since Ottoman times.
- The project is considered an investment opportunity due to its proximity to the center of the city and the strategic highway (E-5) which facilitate access to all the city’s districts and also its proximity to many means of transports such as the Metrobus, Metro, Tramway and autobus stations.
- The project is surrounded by many historical monuments and museums such as (Panorama History Museum) a Historical center featuring a large panoramic painting of the conquest of Constantinople.
- It is offering a full range of lifestyle facilities including shopping centers, tourism, recreation and entertainment facilities.
- This project is established in a place for a peace of mind and sound investment in Istanbul.
- If you are planning to go to the most famous touristic area (Sultan Ahmet) the tramway is just a few steps away from the project.
Payment method: 50% down payment and the rest to be paid in installments for 24 months.
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|63 M²||1||128,000 $|
|82 M²||2||166,000 $|
|147 M²||2||279,000 $|
|209 M²||2||389,000 $|
- The project has an area of 17.000 m² and consists of 8 blocks that have a 224 residential units.
- Apartment types available (1+1, 2+1, 3+1, 4+1).
- Outdoor swimming pool, swimming pool for children.
- Children's playgrounds.
- Sauna and fitness center.
- Closed Parking Garage.
- Water tank.
- Electric generator.
- Central heating.
- Parents' bathroom.
- Nearby schools and children's playgrounds.
- Buildings are earthquake resistant.
- Cafes and restaurants.
- Vast green gardens.
- Security Cameras and Integrated Security System.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey