Lake Palaces IMT - 685
Apartments for sale in Sakarya with a stunning view of Sapanca Lake, and a promising investment opportunity in one of the most important tourist centers in Turkey, with the option of paying in installments, and an opportunity to obtain Turkish citizenship. Contact us for more details.
- The project is located in Serdivan, one of the most beautiful natural areas on the shores of Lake Sapanca in the green state of Sakarya, close to Istanbul.
- The project offers the pleasure of housing and recreation amidst green nature, with a charming view of the famous Sapanca Lake.
- The project feature open views of the lake, and large balconies with panoramic views.
- The project offers many types of luxury apartments, ranging from two rooms and a hall to 4 rooms and a hall, with a private bathroom for the parents' room.
- The apartments have high-quality finishes and decorations, and windows made of aluminum and sound and heat-insulating glass.
- The apartments are suitable for obtaining Turkish citizenship, and approval of the real estate ownership law for foreigners
Or in installments, 50% down payment, with the rest divided by 12 months.
Latest price update : 2021-11-25
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|133 M²||2||111,000 $|
|185 M²||2||165,000 $|
|195 M²||2||176,000 $|
- The project is located on a land area of 29,500 m2.
- Consisting of 19 blocks with 252 apartments.
- Open and closed swimming pools..
- Green spaces with a distinctive design.
- Basketball court and tennis court.
- Children's playground.
- Walking paths in the gardens.
- Car parking.
- Elevators in all buildings.
- Every kitchen is equipped with a filter to absorb odors.
- A coffee shop and a restaurant.
- Surveillance cameras and guarding around the clock.
- 500 meters to Sapanca lake.
- 600 meters to Sakarya University.
- 300 meters to the D-100.
- 2,5 km to the E80 road.
- 6,5 km to Serdivan Mall.
- 7 km to Ada Mall.
- 7 km to Agora Mall.
- 5 km to Dunya Göz Hospital.
- 108 km to Sabiha Gokcen International Airport.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey