IMT-192 Neda Park Project
The most advanced projects on the European side with apartments for sale in istanbul within neda park project providing all types of public transportations.
- One of Istanbul most advanced projects on the European side.
- Located in the center of Sisli area, specifically in Bomonti, which is growing modern area and one of the most famous classy areas of Istanbul.
- The project is designed to be a model for Istanbul's mixed-use projects (tourism, residential, commercial, hotel).
- Offers a variety of types including the Residences, shops, and offices as well as a 5-star hotel.
- The project area is easily accessible from most of the vital places, and is close to shopping centers, city center, hospitals, schools and universities such as Nisantisi University and Near East University.
- All types of public transport are available near the project.
- 5 minutes to the Taksim area and to the E5 highway, Istanbul's artery.
- 1 minute only to the Hilton Bomonti hotel and 10 minutes to the famous Cevahir Mall and Sisli Metro Station.
- The interior and exterior designs of the project is elegant and distinctive suitable for family accommodation.
- A great investment opportunity, where you can benefit from the discount and special prices from Imtilak Real Estate for this project.
50% down payment and the rest in installments for 24 months
Latest price update : 2021-06-28
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|172 M²||2||0 $|
|226.3 M²||2||0 $|
|241.6 M²||3||0 $|
|72 M²||1||343,000 $|
|112 M²||1||555,000 $|
- The project extends over an area of 18 thousand m2, consisting of 638 units, within three buildings, one of them a huge tower with 39 floors.
- Available apartment options (1 + 1, 2 + 1, 3, 5 + 1, and 4 + 1)
- Available spaces 82 - 241 m 2
- Indoor and outdoor pools.
- Restaurants and cafés.
- Meetings room.
- Fitness center and spa.
- Indoor parking.
- 24-hour security and cameras.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey