Nilufer Residences IMT - 1054
Apartments for sale in Bursa at special prices and in installments, in a luxury residential complex, near the center of Bursa, and an opportunity to obtain Turkish citizenship. Check the details and contact us for more.
- The Nilufer Residences project is located within the Osmangazi district in the green city of Bursa, which is considered one of the most ancient Turkish cities historically, in addition to being an important economic center because it contains the most important car manufacturing facilities in Turkey.
- The project features a strategic location at the intersection of several major roads in the Nilufer district, in the Sultangazi region, which is classified as the urban face of Bursa, and the area with the largest population density.
- The project is close to the most important transportation links that connect it to all parts of the city and neighboring cities, and its proximity to the metro station.
- Investment in commercial real estate of the project is a golden investment opportunity. It is located in a vital area with approximately 8 million visitors during the year.
- The project includes a shopping and entertainment center, with a total construction area of 70,000 m2 on 4 floors, and contains approximately 200 luxury stores.
- The project is considered the largest mixed project (residential and commercial at the same time) in Bursa, and it is characterized by luxurious architecture and distinguished services.
- The project also features extensive green spaces, diverse recreational and social facilities, restaurants, and coffee shops.
- The project complies with the conditions of Turkish citizenship according to the foreigners' ownership law.
Or by installments on various installment plans.
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|94.8 M²||1||101,000 $|
|126 M²||2||124,000 $|
|162 M²||2||169,000 $|
|192.7 M²||2||199,000 $|
|171.7 M²||3||227,000 $|
|248 M²||3||531,000 $|
- The project land area is 473,596 m2.
- It consists of 8 residential buildings
- The project includes 1008 independent units, including 688 apartments.
- In addition to 49 offices, and more than 200 stores.
- Apartment styles range from 2+1 to 6+2, with luxurious architecture and contemporary standards.
- Approximately 45,000 m2 of commercial units are rich in their diversity.
- A shopping center (market) with an area of 2000 m2.
- 9 cinemas with a total area of 3000 m2, accommodating 1250 people.
- The largest family entertainment center in Bursa with an area of 5500 m2.
- Various restaurants and coffee shops with an area of 10,000 m2.
- A multi-use hall that includes a theater and can accommodate up to 500 people.
- A hall for parties and invitations with a capacity of 2000 people, characterized by a luxurious architectural style.
- Museum with an area of 2,800 m2.
- A decorative water basin (pool) is the largest in Bursa, with an area of 3400 m2.
- 5-star hotel with 200 rooms.
- Two-storey closed car park, with a capacity of 140 cars, in addition to an open car park with a capacity of 200 cars.
- Closed swimming pool.
- Children's play area.
- Turkish hammam
- Stunning mountain view.
- Special trails for walking and sports.
- Surveillance cameras and guarding around the clock.
- 20 meters to the bus stop.
- 800 meters to the Mughar metro station.
- 1 km to Bursaspor Stadium.
- 1.3 km to Yunusli Airport.
- 2.3 km to Bursa Botanical Garden.
- 5 km to the new Adliya Center.
- 6 km to Tuyap Exhibition Center.
- 8 km to Fatih Sultan Mehmet Street in Bursa.
- 7.5 km to the bus center.
- 7.5 km to Bursa city center.
- 14 km to Uludag University.
- 15 km to the medical city of Bursa.
- 19 km to the ferry dock for Istanbul.
- 20 km to Mudanya.
- 22 km to Uludag National Park.
- 23 km to the ferry dock in Bursa.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey