Olgay Residence IMT - 261
discover the greatest choices on apartments for sale in istanbul esenyurt within olgay housing project, installment options by imtilak real estate. Call us now
- A residential project with excellent standards and apartments with large spacesin the Esenyurt area which is distinguished by its urban renaissance and rapid growth in its real estate's value.
- Several types of spacious hotel-like style of apartments and high-quality and modern finishes.
- The project has many service facilities that provide a luxurious social atmosphere.
- The project site is close to the roads and transportation lines that lead to all of Istanbul's central areas.
- Near the project, there are many specialized hospitals such as State Hospital in Esenyurt, Medicana Hospital, Reyap Hospital, and several other health centers.
- The project area is surrounded by a lot of public and private schools.
- Many shopping centers and malls are available in the same area, the most important of which are Bauhaus Center, Marmara Park, Carrefour, Migros, and many others...
50% Down payment and 50% upon delivery.
Or: 35% Down payment and the rest in installments over 36 months.
Latest price update : 2021-03-08
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|82 M²||1||62,000 $|
|142 M²||2||99,000 $|
|184 M²||2||129,000 $|
|291 M²||3||253,000 $|
- The project lies over 7,000 square meters of area.
- The project consists of one 33-story tower.
- The tower includes 269 residential apartments.
- 15 Shops meet the needs of the project residents.
- Apartment types start from 1+1 up to 4+1 with different areas.
- 5 Km to the E5 Highway.
- 5 Km to Marmara Park Mall.
- 5 Km to the State Hospital in Esenyurt.
- Indoor swimming pool.
- Children's playground yard.
- Sauna room.
- Turkish bath.
- Gym and fitness center.
- Indoor parking lots.
- Central heating.
- Reception room.
- Surveillance cameras and security protection around the clock.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey