Sky Ankara IMT - 1612
Apartments for sale in Ankara in the Mamak district, within a complex that includes high-end services and an opportunity to obtain Turkish citizenship. Contact us for more information.
- Located in the Mamak district, close to the center of the Turkish capital, Ankara, which is considered one of the most beautiful residential areas with lovely nature and fresh air, and which offers an increasing investment importance day by day.
- A distinctive location near transportation that connects the project to the city center and its most important areas, as well as its location near a metro station under construction.
- Few steps from many important shopping centers and vital services; such as universities, schools and hospitals.
- In addition, the project contains a shopping center that includes about 27 selling points for the best Turkish and international brands.
- The project features an elegant exterior design, and the apartments have distinctive views of Mamak National Park.
- The apartments are distinguished by their spacious spaces and contemporary architectural style that suits a comfortable family life. They were built using first-class building materials and cladding.
- The apartments have a central heating system and multiple balconies. Each apartment also includes a youth room with its own bathroom, in addition to a laundry and ironing room, and each bedroom has a private bathroom, with a dressing room.
- The project has many social and recreational facilities that meet the requirements of modern life and are suitable for all family members.
Latest price update : 2022-07-01
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|180 M²||3||210,000 $|
- The project land area: 23,650 m²
- It consists of 3 blocks
- The project includes 292 residential apartments
- Plus, 27 commercial units
- 120 meters to Mavi Nata Vega Mall
- 190 meters to Koçtaş Furniture Store
- 200 meters to Ankara Aquarium
- 230 meters to the bus stop
- 3 km to the state hospital in Mamak
- 4 km to the express train station
- 5 km to Ankara Research and Training Hospital
- 5,7 km to 365 Mall
- 8,3 km to Museum of Anatolian Civilizations
- 9,5 km to Altenkoi Open Air Museum
- 15 km to Ankara Medical City
- 16 km to Bilkent University
- 16,4 km to Podium Mall
- Spacious green spaces
- Multiple sports facilities
- Swimming pool
- Walking and hiking trails in the gardens
- Children's play park
- Car parking
- Central heating
- Central Satellite Receiver System
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey