Sky Land Complex IMT-68
Apartments in Istanbul European side within Sky land project, located in "Seyrantepe with real estate investment opportunity. Installment 24 months. Call us
- Strategically located in "Seyrantepe" one of the most important areas for investing in real estate Istanbul on the highway connecting the two parts of Istanbul city, the European, and the Asian.
- Far from the subway station about 500 meters, which facilitates access to the city center.
- 20 minutes from the road to Istanbul, the third airport, which gives it a significance for future opportunities.
- Magnificent view of the Belgrade Forest, and the Bosporus.
Payment method: 30% in advance and the rest by installments for a period of 24 months.
Latest price update : 2022-01-07
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|83 M²||1||0 $|
|89 M²||1||0 $|
|98 M²||1||567,000 $|
|144 M²||2||776,000 $|
|191 M²||2||1,042,000 $|
|311 M²||2||2,342,000 $|
- The total area is 46.000 m2 and it consists of 3 towers:
- Residential tower rising 278 m and involving 830 residence flat.
- Office tower rising 278 m and involving 530 offices.
- Hotel tower rising 200 m and involving 300 5 stars' rooms.
- Swimming pools (outdoor - indoor), and swimming pool for the kids.
- Cameras, and security around the clock.
- Fitness center
- Gardens, and games for children.
- Electric lifts, lift for heavy weights.
- Large shopping center at the entrance of the towers.
- Spa, sauna, sun terrace.
- Generator, water tank reservoir.
- Entrance to the Metro from inside of the project.
- Shopping center, salon and hospitality.
- Fire exit, and Electric rods.
- Enclosed Parking.
- Payment method: 30% in advance and the rest by installments for a period of 24 months.
- Choose The cheapest apartments for sale in istanbul through this link. and You can Invest in Istanbul Turkey because there are aprtments for sale in Istanbul Turkey. istanbul property investment
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey