This project is sold out
Let's call you to offer you better options.
IMT-164 Topkapi Castle Complex
A complex that represents a modern interpretation of traditional Turkish architecture in Topkapı, surrounded by sea and city walls… Where the conquest of Istanbul begun...
- A complex that represents a modern interpretation of traditional Turkish architecture in Topkapı, surrounded by sea and city walls… Where the conquest of Istanbul begun.
- History was rewritten at this gate ... A world city spread over two continents was established.
- The world changed with this door ... The name of that door was Topkapı ... This is the point where everything starts ...
- Most of the blocks in this complex have a stunning view of Istanbul and the sea ...
- The complex is located in Topkapi that is now the center of the city, the common point where everything starts ...
- High strength concrete and steel will be used in the blocks which will be constructed according to earthquake regulations.
- After the completion of the first phase of the project and delivery in 2016, the construction company started the second phase to meet the many demands.
- close to the E-5 highway, which is the main artery of the city. Moreover, all transports are available near the complex. The Cevizlibağ tram stop is only minutes away, as is the metrobus station.
- Surrounded by shopping malls, schools, hospitals and hotels, and universities such as Sultan Mohammed Al-Fattah University and Yildiz University.
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|0+1||53 M²||1||75,000 $|
|1+1||75 M²||1||137,000 $|
|2+1||112 M²||1||186,000 $|
|3+1||181 M²||2||285,000 $|
|4+1||207 M²||2||417,000 $|
• The complex is located on a land area of 13677 m2 you can find the blocks in Topkapi Castle Complex only 10 storeys in accordance with the historical texture of the city.
• The complex includes 270 housing units and apartment types available are (1+1, 2+1, 3+1, 4+1)
• Indoor swimming pool.
• Finishes in the complex are luxurious and modern.
• Children's playgrounds.
• Fitness center, sauna, and Turkish bath.
• Parking Garage.
• Walking track.
• Ornamental pool.
• Water tank
• Modern lifts and back-up generator.
• Floor and central heating.
• Earthquake compliance.
• Security system and surveillance cameras.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey