Vita Complex IMT - 1061
Apartments for sale in Yıldırım, Bursa, near the famous Uludag mountain, in one of the vibrant areas in the heart of the city, at special prices. Contact us for more information.
- Located in Yıldırım, one of the most beautiful, important, oldest, and largest central areas located on the slopes of Uludag Mountain in the green Bursa, which derives its name from the name of the Ottoman Sultan Bayezid Yıldırım.
- The project’s location is close to transportation that connects it to all parts of the city and its environs, in addition to its proximity to schools, universities, markets, shopping centers, hospitals, and health centers.
- In addition to the project's proximity to many monuments and tourist attractions in Bursa, such as Uludag National Park, the historic Great Mosque, the cable car, and others…
- The project offers luxury apartments, suitable for family residences, of 3+1 types, and 4+1 duplex apartments.
- The apartments are distinguished by their attractive architectural designs, high-quality finishes, and many contemporary technical characteristics, such as controlling the entire home's electricity from one place.
- The project has many social services that meet the requirements of modern life, and recreational facilities that give your family residence an atmosphere of fun and enjoyment.
Latest price update : 2022-08-04
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|138 M²||2||129,000 $|
|188 M²||2||154,000 $|
- The project land area: 8,000 m²
- It consists of 4 blocks
- Including 176 residential apartments
- It also includes 17 commercial units
- Wide green spaces
- Open pool
- Car park
- Closed room for social activities
- Ways to walk in the park
- Places to sit and relax in the garden
- Children's play park
- Basketball court
- Visual intercom system
- A central satellite reception system
- Surveillance cameras and guarding around the clock.
- 100 meters to the D200 road
- 150 meters to the nearest market
- 200 meters to the Ottoman village
- 350 meters to Bim Market
- 500 meters to the nearest pharmacy
- 700 meters to the nearest school
- 5 km to the State hospital
- 4 km to Bursa Technical University
- 11 km to the historic Ulu Cami (Mosque)
- 13 km to Uludag National Park
- 30 km to the dock for ferries to Istanbul
- 33 km to Iznik Lake
- 40 km to Ulubat Lake
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey