Details about Antalya Turkey - living, ownership, and investment
Information about Antalya Turkey, its location, weather, tourist attractions, and the nature of living and investment in it.
Details about Antalya Turkey - living, ownership, and investment
Table Of Contants
Information about Antalya
The city of Antalya Turkey comes fifth among the Turkish cities in terms of population, it is one of the important Turkish cities regarding the of economic growth, the economy of the city depends on tourism, trade, and agriculture, it is famous for its ancient history, beautiful nature, lovely sun, blue sea, and its tourist attractions which are known locally and globally, not to mention its beaches which are some of the cleanest and best beaches ever on the Mediterranean coasts.
Where is Antalya located?
The beautiful city of Antalya is located on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea in the southwest of Turkey, its lands are connected to the north with Izmir province, and from the east with Mersin Province, and it is one of the major tourist provinces in Turkey.
Distance between Antalya and Istanbul
How far is Antalya from Istanbul, you may wonder? Well, the distance between Antalya and Istanbul is about nine hours by car, it is about 700 kilometers away from Istanbul, and Antalya is an hour and ten minutes away from Istanbul by plane, Antalya is also about five hours away from Istanbul by train, this is how to get from Antalya to Istanbul.
Weather in Antalya
Antalya's weather is a very special one as the Taurus Mountains protect Antalya from the cold northern winds, making the temperature in Antalya consistent with the Mediterranean temperature, and thanks to this, the weather in Antalya is hot and dry in summer, warm and rainy in the winter. In general, Antalya enjoys about 300 sunny days around the year, and the temperatures range between 15 and 28 degrees celsius, as the sea and the northern wind help make the high temperatures acceptable and pleasant.
Summer in Antalya
The summer in Antalya is considered a special summer in the entire area, which makes Antalya in the summer a focus-of-attention for millions of people who visit it for tourism purposes. Although air temperature and humidity in Antalya rise in summer to acceptable levels; its geographical diversity gives its northern highlands a moderate summer atmosphere.
Winter in Antalya
What makes Antalya so special in the winter is the fact that all seasons of the year gather in it at the same time, and this thing turns the attention of those who are interested in winter sports to the snowy heights of Antalya, but at the same time, winter in Antalya has a relatively warm temperature in places other than the heights, but with some rain.
Tourism sites in Antalya
Antalya has a large number of tourist attractions such as Duden Antalya Waterfalls which consist of upper and lower waterfalls on the Duden River, and these waterfalls were named after this river. Also, there are Lara Antalya Waterfalls which are about forty-meters height, and the Manavgat Antalya waterfalls which are one of the most famous and beautiful waterfalls in Turkey. There is also the ancient Antalya city with its Byzantine, Roman, and Ottoman monuments that still stand as a witness to those civilizations until this day. In the port of the Old City, there are restaurants with sea views and boats moored in that port, and among the tourist attractions in Antalya, there is the Koprulu Valley, which is a water park that covers an area of 366 km².
Beaches in Antalya
Antalya beaches are some of the best, cleanest, and most wonderful beaches in Turkey and the world, such as:
- Phaselis beach, the beautiful beach north of Antalya in the Kemer area, it has very clean water and golden sand.
- Konyaalti Beach, the most famous beach in Antalya that has the global Blue Flag, which indicates how much this beach is clean and vital with its humid atmosphere.
- Cirali beach southwest of Antalya, famous for its secluded three-kilometers-long beach, it is an ideal destination for the lovers of tranquility and harmony with nature.
- Olympos Beach, one of the purest and most beautiful beaches of Antalya, it is so pure that you can see the pebbles at the bottom of the water at a depth of about eight meters.
- Damlatas Beach, a sandy beach located to the west of the old peninsula, its water is so pure that you can see fish and marine life clearly.
- Adrasan Beach, one of the treasures of Antalya that provides its visitors with a calm and quiet atmosphere away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Lara Beach, one of the most famous beaches of Antalya, it stretches over large areas starting from the cliff, it attracts large numbers of city residents and tourists and it has many luxury and large hotels and resorts, in addition to many restaurants and cafes on the beach.
- Patara Beach, one of the best and widest beaches in the world, has clean water and fine sand, and it is considered very popular among couples and families who are looking for an ideal safe place to relax.
- Kleopatra Beach, one of Antalya's most famous beaches for its crystal clear water, fine sand, pleasant atmosphere, and remarkable cleanliness.
- Kaputas Beach with its white sand is considered one of the most beautiful beaches on the Turkish coast.
- Fugla Beach with its golden sand, its area is surrounded by luxury hotels and resorts all along the beach.
- Kadinlar Beach, which is for women especially, the Antalya municipality has worked under special directions from the government to open a private beach for women that provides all the requirements inside it.
- Kemer Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in Antalya, Turkey, where the weather is hot in summer and warm in winter, it has wonderful sand, warm water, and multiple activities that can be carried out in it.
- Belek Beach, this beach offers many entertaining and enjoyable activities such as swimming, surfing, diving, and water skiing, and the average depth of this sandy beach is about a hundred meters.
Shopping in Antalya
The city of beauty, Antalya, contains many old and modern shopping centers, the historic markets of the old city are full of movement and energy, they include many distinctive products, especially the antique handmade carpets the area is famous for, in addition to leather, jewelry, and the hand-made copper works.
- Kaleici Market is located in the center of the old city of Antalya, it is surrounded by ancient walls and the most famous Roman, Byzantine, Seljuk, and Ottoman monuments.
- Lora Street Market in Antalya is one of the most popular markets of Antalya, it offers local products at cheap prices.
- Wednesday Market in Antalya is one of the popular markets that have a good reputation and wide popularity.
Shopping in Antalya is not limited to the traditional markets, as the city includes modern luxury shopping centers such as Ozdilek Park Mall which is ten minutes away from the famous Ataturk Park and the famous Aquarium, it contains a cinema, a children's amusement park, and a bowling hall, and the commercial centers there include international brands. Also, there is the Terra City Mall, one of the most recent and largest malls in Antalya which also includes a large number of international and local brands, and there is also the Erasta Ritali Mall, Markantalya Mall, Antalya Mall, and many others, all of which include international brands, various facilities, famous restaurants, and various products.
Antalya International Airport is one of the most popular and modern airports in Turkey, Antalya International Airport is 13 kilometers away from the city center and it is the main airport for the cities of southern Turkey. Antalya airport was designed to accommodate more than 35,000 passengers, it receives about 11 million passengers each year and has two international gates and one local gate, the code of this airport is AYT, and it provides easy access to many of the southern areas.
Edited by: Imtilak Real Estate©
Did you like the topic? Share it with your friends now!
Detailed information about Ankara, Turkey, history, location, climate, area, population, infrastructure, education, heal...