Let's call you to offer you better options.
Shanley Commercial Center IMT - 778
Offices and shops for sale in Antalya within the Muratpasa area of the tourist municipality of Lara, with modern standards and distinctive prices. Contact us for more details.
- In the tourist city of Antalya, within the Muratpasa area of the municipality of Lara, commercial real estate acquisition opportunities thrive through our 1200 square meter project.
- The project area is one of the city's most popular tourist areas.
- The project enjoys a location close to transportation and vital centers, high-quality infrastructure, and a modern design that meets all the demands of modern life.
- The project's net construction area is 800 square meters, and the net area with gardens and balconies is 1000 square meters.
- The project provides a good business climate and has a sea view.
- The building consists of six separate real estate segments, two stores each with a store, two office floors (each office floor) and two duplex-style offices each with a special balcony.
- The net area of each of the first floor offices is 80 square meters, each with a kitchen and bathroom.
- The project is on a public street, and a parking lot is open directly to the project.
- Through its location and features, the project offers a promising opportunity for those who want a successful real estate investment and is suitable for Turkish citizenship.
Latest price update : 2022-02-04
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|80 M²||1||0 $|
|800 M²||1||0 $|
- Project land area: 1200 square meters.
- The project consists of a single building with 6 shops.
- The construction area is 800 square meters.
- Open parking.
- Satellite channel reception system.
- Air conditioning and Internet extensions.
- Steel door
- Thermal and acoustic isolation.
- 11 km to Antalya International Airport.
- 11 km to Antalya Castle
- 2 km to Lara Beach
- 4 km to the nearest hospital
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey