Velux Ankara 1631 - IMT
Luxury apartments for sale in Ankara, suitable for Turkish citizenship, within the newest neighborhoods of the Turkish capital and in an important residential and commercial complex, with multiple choices of spaces and styles.
Why this property?
- The project is located in the Inonu district of Yenimahalle district, one of the newest districts close to the center of the Turkish capital, Ankara.
- The project is characterized by a strategic location that overlooks the most important roads and means of transportation that connect it to the city center and all its areas, the most important of which are the metro line, the train line, and the Istanbul Autostrad.
- In addition to containing a huge open shopping center that meets the needs of the residents, and constitutes an important commercial center in its area.
- The project is characterized by its location close to many markets and the most important shopping malls in the Turkish capital, Ankara. It is also close to schools, hospitals, universities, educational centers, public parks, and service centers.
- The project is characterized by an attractive architectural design that is reflected in its elegant facades and distinctive views of its apartments, which makes it one of the most prestigious residential complexes in Ankara.
- The project includes hundreds of residential and commercial units, in 14 buildings surrounded by a spacious and beautifully designed garden, in addition to many internal and external facilities.
- The project buildings contain a strong infrastructure, in addition to multiple electric elevators, with the availability of an electric generator for each building, and many features and services.
- The project buildings contain a strong infrastructure, as well as multiple electric elevators, with the availability of an electric generator for each building, and many features and services.
- The project offers an opportunity for a comfortable family to live close to the Turkish capital in its spacious apartments, with well-thought-out details, to ensure comfort at the highest standards.
- The options for apartment styles in the project vary from 1+1 to 4+1, with walls covered with wallpaper that gives the apartment more beauty and elegance, in addition to the availability of side service rooms, such as changing rooms.
- The apartments are delivered with kitchens equipped with a dishwasher, oven, and gas stove, and bathrooms with bathtubs from the Hilton brand.
- The project includes a variety of service and entertainment facilities suitable for all family members.
- The project complies with the conditions for obtaining Turkish citizenship according to the real estate ownership law for foreigners.
Payment method & prices
Cash or in installments, 50% down payment, with the rest divided by 12 Months
Latest price update : 2023-04-28
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|48 M²||1||122,000 $|
|77 M²||2||156,000 $|
|96 M²||2||226,000 $|
|164 M²||2||243,000 $|
- The project land area is 72,000 square meters
- The garden’s area in the project is 18,000 square meters
- The project consists of 14 buildings
- It includes 1000 residential apartments
- Plus, 130 business units
- 20 meters to the bus stop
- 300 meters to the nearest store (market)
- 800 meters to Patty Park Mall
- 1,3 km to the nearest school
- 3,5 km to the metro station
- 4 km to the train station
- 4,7 km to Podium Mall
- 7 km to Ortadogo Hospital (Middle East)
- 7 km to Ankara Research and Training Hospital
- 10 km to Gazi University
- 5 km to Lokman Al-Hakim Hospital
- 12 km to Ankara University
- 13 km to Ankara Medical City
- Spacious green spaces
- Ways to walk and picnic in the parks
- Places to sit and relax in the gardens
- Children's play park
- Swimming pool
- Rooms dedicated to activities and events
- A hall for events and invitations is available to residents
- Music room
- Cinema hall
- Multipurpose hall
- Professional workshop
- Open shopping mall
- Closed parking
- Surveillance cameras and security around the clock
YeniMahalle Region Report
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey