IMT-500 Fortress Palace
A magnificent project full of luxury located directly on the Bosphorus strait with an amazing wonder views...
- A rare royal masterpiece.
- Unusually ... A Palace on the Bosphorus is available for sale!!
- Whoever lives on the Bosphorus his name enters the history.
- It is a meeting place for princes and sultans over time.
- We are not just talking about sea views, but a palace and a private seaport that the ship can berth on its threshold.
- Bosphorus palaces are few and rarely available for sale, and if offered for sale it may be sold with hundreds of millions of dollars.
- But This Fortress Palace is a rare opportunity for the tasteful people from the wealthy and princes, especially in the Uskudar district, where there are historical monuments and the bridge of Mohammed the Conqueror connecting the two parts of the city.
- The Fortress Palace price is logical compared to other Bosphorus palaces.
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|6+2||1878 M²||5||0 $|
- The palace consists of a garden, open space, marina, swimming pool, parking, and extensions ... in addition to a three-storey roofed building.
- The open area: 778 m2
- The Built and roofed area: 1100 m2
- The Ground Floor: Big saloon, guest kitchen, artificial kitchen, and toilet.
- The middle floor: Bedroom, parents' bathroom, dressing room, Jacuzzi, an "office" and a guest room.
- The upper floor, which includes: Saloon, two bedrooms, bathroom, dressing room and kitchen.
- The garden has an entertaining swimming pool and a camellia.
- The most important feature of the palace is the existence of a private seaport of 26 m
- In addition to a guarding room.
- Indoor parking lot "for two cars"
- The building has a steel structure.
- Metal water tank and more…
- Decorated ponds.
- Great natural views.
- Sauna & Fitness Center.
- Surveillance cameras, and integrated security system.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey