Salam Villas IMT - 691
Luxury villas for sale in Sapanca, Sakarya, close to Sapanca Lake, with large areas and private gardens for villas, with the option of payment in installments, and an opportunity to obtain Turkish citizenship. Contact us for more details.
- The project is located in Sapanca, Sakarya, which is known for its comfortable calm, breathtaking climate, charming greenery, and beautiful lake. It is one of the most important tourist centers for local and foreign tourists for tourism and recreation close to Istanbul.
- The project’s location is near the E80 road, which provides easy access to all parts of the city of Sakarya and its neighboring cities, as it can be reached through it to Istanbul in about one hour.
- The project is close to schools, universities, markets, shopping malls, hospitals, and health centers, due to its location near the center of Sapanca.
- The project offers luxury villas with modern standards of 4+1 style, with an area of 240 square meters, with a private bathroom in each room.
- The project is designed so that each villa maintains completely independent, each has its own garden, independent swimming pool, and isolated views from the rest of the other villas.
- The project is following the real estate ownership law that leads to obtaining Turkish citizenship.
Cash Or in installments, 35% down payment, with the rest divided by 12 months.
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|240 M²||4||385,000 $|
- The project consists of 9 villas
- 650 meters to the E80
- 800 meters to the nearest market
- 1 km to NG Sapanca Mall
- 2 km to the state hospital in Sapanca
- 3 km to the Faculty of Tourism at Sapanca University
- 5 km to Sapanca Lake
- 20 km to Sakarya University
- 20 km to Agora Mall
- 21 km to Kocaeli University
- Each villa has its own private pool
- Each villa has its own garden
- Private parking for each villa
- Air conditioning extensions
- Each room has its own bathroom
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey