Bespinar 1622 - IMT
Apartments for sale in Goksu, Ankara within a luxurious residential complex with a distinctive architectural style, and a promising investment opportunity near the center of the Turkish capital and with the services of integrated residential complexes.
- Located in the Goksu neighborhood of Etimesgut, which is considered one of the finest and most beautiful quiet residential neighborhoods close to the center of the Turkish capital, Ankara.
- The project area is characterized by easy access to all parts of the city and its surroundings, due to its proximity to the most important roads and means of transportation that connect it to the city center and its surroundings, the most important of which is the metro line and other public transport lines.
- The project is close to schools, markets and shopping malls, and close to health centers, hospitals, universities, mosques, public parks and recreational centers.
- The project has a distinctive view of the largest park in Ankara, Göksu Park, which includes a large lake, vast green spaces, and many service and recreational facilities.
- The project offers spacious apartments suitable for a peaceful and quiet family life, with thoughtful details to provide comfort of the highest standards.
- The apartments in the project are all 4+1 apartments with a net area of 170 m²
- The project includes social and recreational facilities that meet the requirements of modern life and family accommodation
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|170 M²||2||167,000 $|
- The project land area is 20,250 m²
- The project consists of 4 buildings, each with a height of 16 floors
- Including 160 apartments
- Plus, 3 shops
- 200 meters to the bus station
- 600 meters to the nearest market
- 1 km to the nearest school
- 1,2 km to the nearest pharmacy
- 1,3 km to the E89 road
- 1,5 km to Göksu Lake
- 3 km to Eriyaman metro station
- 6 km to Optimum Mall
- 6,5 km to Metro Mall
- 7,7 km to Beyazit Yıldırım University Hospital
- 8,2 km to Levent Luna Park
- 11,5 km to Ankara Research and Training Hospital
- 20 km to Beskent University
- 25 km to Ankara University
- Green spaces with a distinctive design
- Closed and open car parks
- Basketball court
- Football court
- Volleyball court
- Ways to walk and run
- Basins for decoration
- Children's play park
- Surveillance cameras and guarding around the clock.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey