Tower Residences 1606 - IMT
Cheap apartments for sale in Ankara, in a complex with distinctive views of the city, a promising investment opportunity in a privileged location in the center of the capital, Ankara, and apartments ready to move in. Contact us for more information.
- One of the best and most luxurious residential projects in Altinevler Neighborhood (Golden Homes Neighborhood), in Mamak, which is counted among the central districts of Ankara.
- Mamak district is one of the vibrant areas in the center of the capital, Ankara, and is characterized as a high-end residential and commercial area with an increasing investment value.
- The project consists of a large 23-story tower, which gives the apartments in it open views of the city and the green spaces surrounding the project.
- The project offers 1+1 and 2+1 apartments, with a contemporary architectural style.
- The apartments have luxurious cladding and finishes, executed using first-class building materials.
- The project is close to the roads and means of transportation that facilitate access to all parts of the city, the most important of which are the high-speed train line and the D200 road.
- It is also close to everything that meets the needs of the residents, such as markets, shopping centers, schools, health, and educational centers.
Latest price update : 2021-12-28
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|82 M²||1||45,000 $|
|102 M²||2||58,000 $|
- Project land area: 5.883 m2
- It consists of one block with a height of 23 floors
- Construction area: 26.000 m2
- Including 184 apartments
- Number of shops: 22 shops
- The apartment is delivered with an oven, gas, and aroma filter from the Arçelik brand
- Gardens and green spaces
- Open and closed car parks
- A gym for men and another for women
- Paths to walk and stroll in the park
- Children's playground
- Fire alarm system and automatic extinguishing system
- 4 modern automatic elevators
- Surveillance cameras and guarding around the clock.
- 150 meters to the bus stop
- 250 meters to the nearest market
- 400 meters to the nearest pharmacy
- 500 meters to the D200 road
- 800 meters to the train station
- 5 km to the nearest school
- 8 km to Acropolis Hospital
- 2 km to Ankara University
- 3 km to Vega Mall
- 3 km to Ibn Sina Hospital
- 5 km to the Faculty of Medicine of Hacetepe University
- 10 km to Ankara Forum
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey