Information About Ispartakule District in Istanbul
Surrounded by a green belt of landscaped gardens, Ispartakule district lies in the European side of Istanbul, north of Küçükçekmece Lake.
Ispartakule Area in Istanbul- Unique Residential Projects
Ispartakule is the most preferred residential area in Istanbul, located at the entrance of Bahcesehir, very close to the Istanbul Canal project site. A metro station will be opened soon, and direct access from Ispartakule to the TEM motorway is available via a private bridge connecting them.
Ispartakule has beautiful views of the Sea of Marmara and Kucukcekmece Lake, in a fertile green area, although in the heart of Istanbul, but far from the traffic congestion and the noise of the city!
A modern area that includes 6,000 houses, covering 60,000 m2 of residential buildings and more than 500,000 m2 of green space.
Ispartakule is built according to a modern architectural style. Each complex contains 8 to 9 residential blocks. The building heights range from 8 to 15 floors. The modern residential areas start from 66 m2 to 244 m2, Decoration and divisions up to more than 30 models for residential units, catering to many needs and tastes.
Thermal insulation facades, within the latest architectural techniques, are designed to be separated and well-isolated apartments, with windows and balconies.
The security, social life, and sports activities in Ispartakule have been well planned... A new mall for shopping and life at the entrance of the area, contains the latest world famous brands, restaurants, supermarkets, cinemas and spaces for children's toys and entertainment.
Advantages of Ispartakule District in Istanbul
Always, everyone is looking for excellence in the site at first place, and in a city as Istanbul it is rare to meet many such advantages in one area, but the area of Ispartakule included all:
- Just 1 km away, is the distance between Ispartakule and the E80, located directly on the new Marmara Highway, which will connect the Ispartakule to Basaksehir directly, allowing access to Istanbul's new airport in just 25 minutes.
- The area is close to the Istanbul Canal project gives it a unique future advantage.
- Only minutes away, the area is separated from a futuristic metro station that reaches Bahcesehir in Mecediakoy district and in various areas of Istanbul.
- Ispartakule is one of the major investment areas and embraces new residential projects, making it an important investment place for anyone wishing to invest in Istanbul.
- Most of the buildings in Ispartakule are designed so high that their residents can enjoy the surrounding green areas and the relatively nearby lake.
If you wish to own or invest in a vital area, Imtilak Real Estate has apartments for sale in Ispartakule offering them you within a distinguished range of projects, and we are pleased if you contact us directly to provide the appropriate real estate consultancy for your needs.
Edited by: Imtilak Real Estate ©
Source: Emlak konut