The Banks of Belek’s Villas IMT - 776
Villas for sale in Antalya within the Belek area in a modern architectural style, suitable for Turkish citizenship, with the possibility of payment by division. Contact us for more details.
- The project is located in the Belek area of Antalya, one of the most prestigious tourist centres of world fame for its remarkable aesthetic features.
- The project has a distinctive location in a quiet area, far from the city's noise, at the edge of the Ecesu River, with all transportation and access services available throughout the city.
- The project is close to shops, markets, shopping centres, schools and health centres.
- In addition to its proximity to many recreational facilities, such as Golf clubs, which are well known in the Belek area, are among the most important features of tourism.
- Each of these villas is two-story, 4 - room, one - lounge, with an American kitchen.
- Each villa also includes a private swimming pool and parking lot.
- The project’s villas are compatible with the conditions for obtaining Turkish citizenship in exchange for real estate investment.
Installments: 50% First Payment, And The Rest For 15 Moths.
Latest price update : 2021-03-03
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|160 M²||2||282,000 $|
- The land area of the project is 2,500 square metres.
- The project consists of 9 villa duplex style.
- The net area per villa is 160 square metres.
- The total area per villa is 420 square metres.
- 7 km to the public beach in Belek.
- 3 km to golf clubs.
- 2 km to the land of mythology.
- 33 km to Antalya International Airport.
- 40 km to Antalya Center.
- Private swimming pool for every villa.
- Every villa has two bathrooms.
- Automatic bedside lamps
- Dressing room
- An air conditioner in every room
- Surveillance cameras around the clock
- Parking lot
- Satellite channel reception system.
- Internet connections
- High-quality building materials.
- Villas are compatible with the Turkish citizenship requirements
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey