City Villas IMT - 682
Luxury villas for sale in Sapanca, Sakarya with a view over the lake, excellent finishings and a smart home system within a nice area. An opportunity to obtain Turkish citizenship, contact us for more details.
- The complex is located in one of the most beautiful natural areas surrounding Lake Sapanca in the province of Sakarya, which in turn is considered one of the most important tourist centers in Turkey, which is frequented by tourists from all over the world to enjoy its good views and its wonderful climate.
- The project is close to the transportation routes that connect it with the city center of Sapanca, and the surrounding tourist attractions, in addition to easy access to Istanbul and other neighboring cities.
- The project provides the opportunity to own and reside in villas of modern standards in the midst of green nature.
- The villas have a smart home system, an attractive architectural design, with a charming view of Sapanca Lake and the surrounding mountains and forests.
- Each villa contains 7 bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, 2 lounges, a kitchen, a dining room, a cinema room, a gym, and a balcony.
- Every salon has a fireplace, and every villa has a central broom system.
- The villas are built according to the best construction systems, and they are finished with high-quality materials from international brands.
- The project villas are in agreement with the conditions for obtaining Turkish citizenship according to the real estate ownership law for foreigners.
Latest price update : 2021-07-28
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|464 M²||7||950,000 $|
- The project's land area is 3865 m2.
- The project includes 5 independent villas with large areas.
- Each villa measures 775 m2.
- Each villa is 4 floors high.
- The garden area of each villa is 450 m2.
- A private pool for each villa.
- 5 km to the famous tourist area of Masukiye.
- 32 km to Kartepe Ski Center.
- 120 km to Istanbul.
- 160 km to Yalova.
- 150 km to Ataturk Airport Park.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey