Let's call you to offer you better options.
IMT - 758 Kundu Villas
Luxury villas for sale in Antalya by the sea with modern architectural designs, suitable for Turkish citizenship within the famous tourist area of Kundu, and close to the most beautiful beaches of the city. Contact us for more details.
- The project is located in one of the most important and beautiful areas of Antalya, the capital of tourism in Turkey, and close to the beaches of Lara, which is considered one of the most important beaches of Antalya and has great international fame, in an area rich in the most luxurious hotels.
- The project enjoys a location close to many tourism projects under construction in the region, such as the large park project in Lara forests, Korovazyer port, in addition to the largest game park in Turkey the land of legends, which gives the project more high investment value.
- The project is also located near many large shopping centers, such as Tera City Mall and Agora Mall.
- Besides, the project is surrounded by several schools, health centers, and public parks.
- Villas with a modern architectural style, equipped with smart home technologies, that provide comfort and luxury with their high standards, and comfortable technologies.
- The project villas have views of the green gardens and sun terraces suitable for recreation.
- Modern finishes, building materials, and cladding of international brands with high quality.
Latest price update : 2021-12-20
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|337 M²||2||0 $|
- 4 km to the city of legends.
- 3 km to the Korovazyer Port.
- 3 km to the major park project in the forests of the Lara region.
- 5 km to Belek golf club area.
- 5 km to Tera City.
- Separate entrance for each villa.
- Private pool for each villa with a shower.
- Back garden with lockable canopy.
- Sauna room.
- 2 car parking spaces with an electronic gate for each villa.
- An enclosed conservatory next to every kitchen.
- Surveillance cameras and security.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey