Cursal Project IMT-679
buy a villa in cursal project and find the best deals on villas for sale in sapanca sakarya with luxury designs by imtilak real estate. Contact us now.
- A special residential project with its spacious spaces and distinctive location in one of the most beautiful natural wonders in the Turkish city of Sapanca, the well-known tourist attraction.
- Independent villas with high-quality finishes in the middle of the charming nature.
- The organized architectural distribution of the villas gives them all distinctive views of Sapanca Lake.
- Luxurious, healthy, and independent villas among the nature near the fresh River of Sapanca, close to the most beautiful camping areas in the vast forests.
- The project is about 2.6 km away from Sapanca Lakeshore and 33 km away from the Marmara Sea beach.
- The project is located near the E80 Highway, which is a major transportation link between Istanbul, Sakarya, and many major cities in Turkey.
- 25 Km away from the ski center in Kartepe Mountain, which is a popular destination among the tourists who love winter sports, in addition to its proximity to the beautiful Masukiye area.
- A government hospital and another private hospital are within a walking distance of the project.
Cash 50% Down payment and the rest in installments over 18 months
Latest price update : 2022-03-22
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|295 M²||2||425,000 $|
- The project consists of 26 independent villas.
- Each villa consists of two floors (duplexes) based on the 4+1 type.
- The total area of the villa is 295 m².
- Special and modern finishes.
- Areas of the gardens of the villas range between 350 and 740 m².
- 1 Km to the E80 Highway.
- 6 Km away from Sapanca Lakeshore.
- Outdoor swimming pool for adults and another one for children.
- Children's playgrounds.
- Walking paths among the beautiful green gardens.
- The complex has its own cafe.
- Surveillance cameras and security around the clock.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey