Cheap Villas for Sale in Istanbul 2020
Buy and sell cheap villa, apartments or house for residence or investment with sea views, cheap villas for sale in Istanbul in strategic locations...
Istanbul is a preferred destination for tourism in the region, as well as a booming destination for capital and investment, especially real estate, so many foreigners - investors and tourists - want to buy cheap villas in Istanbul for various purposes such as tourism, housing, and investment during 2020.
What are the encouraging reasons for buying a cheap villa in Istanbul?
- Strategic locations where villas for sale in Turkey are located on the sea, as most of these villas have charming and wonderful views overlooking various vital and natural green places such as Buyukcekmece, Bahcesehir, and Basaksehir...
- The obvious development in the price of villas in Turkey in 2020, as the purchase of villas and, use for the purpose of investment give its owner a percentage high profits either by leasing to tourists and visitors or reselling after a period of time.
- The Turkish government's positive treatment and encouragements for both foreign and Turkish investors in accordance with the same laws without discrimination, with no difference in treatment or taxes, and with big facilities for foreign investors.
Investment options for cheap villas in Istanbul
- The purchase of villas for sale in Turkey in a vital and strategic area will see great demand, and then be sold at a higher price, the most attractive to investors nowadays is the search for villas for sale in Istanbul, especially in places close to the archaeological, nature or cheap villa with wonderful sea views, which usually gives the investor a high return on investment.
- Buying ready cheap villas and then leasing it and ensuring a steady monthly return, as it is estimated that villas’ rentals are high, especially during the times of tourism.
Financial returns from investment villas in Istanbul
The investment return in Turkey varies
according to the type of property, the lease period and the real estate features such as (location, area, quality, and surrounding facilities.)
Rental income for villas is estimated at between 7 and 12%, while tourism rents are estimated at 16 to 20% of the property price.
If the villa is owned before the completion of construction and contracting, then selling these villas after the completion of the project, the return on investment is not less than 12%.
Istanbul Region Report
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey