Pearl Palaces IMT - 688
Luxury villas for sale in Sakarya, near the city center and Sapanca Lake, with modern finishes, and large green spaces, contact Imtilak Real Estate for more details.
- Located in the famous Serdivan region, with its charming green nature and fresh air, in the state of Sakarya, close to the city of the two continents, Istanbul.
- The project is close to the transportation routes that connect it to all parts of the city and its environs, and it is also close to markets, shopping malls, schools, universities, and hospitals.
- In addition to its proximity to many tourist attractions scattered in Sakarya, the most important of which is the Sapanca tourist lake, and paragliding points that are visited by tourists and athletes.
- The project offers luxurious independent villas, with a contemporary architectural style that suits a comfortable family life in the lap of the quiet nature.
- The villas are all 4+1, with two master bedrooms each with its own bathroom, and the villa area ranges from 190 to 220 m².
- Each villa has a garden, an open terrace, a winter garden, a barbecue area, and an open car park
Latest price update : 2022-05-06
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|190 M²||3||200,000 $|
|190 M²||3||220,000 $|
- The project land area is 1,350 m²
- The project includes 8 villas
- 400 meters to the nearest health center
- 400 meters to the nearest school
- 450 meters to the BIM market
- 450 meters to the nearest mosque
- 600 meters to A101 market
- 1 km to the nearest pharmacy
- 2,5 km to Serdivan Mall
- 3 km to Migros market
- 3,3 km to Agora Mall
- 6,5 km to Sakarya University Hospital
- 8,5 km to Sakarya University
- 10 km to the state hospital in Sakarya
- 11 km to Sapanca Lake
- Green space for each villa
- Winter garden (small indoor garden)
- Open terrace
- BBQ place
- Two master bedrooms, each with its own bathroom
- Central heating on floors
- Surveillance cameras and guarding around the clock.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey