Life Villa IMT - 788
A villa for sale in Antalya within the prestigious Belek area, with a large area, a swimming pool within the villa, and an opportunity to obtain Turkish citizenship at a special price, contact us for more details.
- An independent villa ready for accommodation within a central location in the Belek region of eastern Antalya, close to the main road to Antalya, Alanya, and other famous cities and tourist areas.
- The villa is surrounded by many big stores, bazaars, shopping malls, schools, parks, pharmacies, restaurants, cafes, and everything you could need.
- Belek is characterized as the shining sea area and is famous for its many golf clubs.
- The villa is located on the famous tourism street in Belek and is close to the most famous tourist attractions in the area.
- The villa features a beautifully designed garden, and it includes a private pool, parking, and a security camera system.
- The villa consists of two floors and includes 3 bedrooms, an open kitchen, a living room, two bathrooms, in addition to the parents' bathroom, a dressing room, and three balconies.
- The property meets the conditions of real estate ownership suitable for applying for Turkish citizenship.
Latest price update : 2022-01-12
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|240 M²||3||462,000 $|
- The area of the villa is 460 m2
- The net area of the villa is 250 m2
- The villa consists of two floors:
- The first floor includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a sauna, and two balconies.
- The ground floor includes a hall, kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom.
- Built-in kitchen
- Wall cabinets
- Window in the bedroom ceiling
- High-quality building materials
- The ceiling height of the villa in the hall is 3.6 meters
- A private swimming pool
- A private car parking
- A guard room
- Internet system and surveillance cameras.
- 1 km to the land of legends.
- 3 km to the center of the Belek district.
- 2 km to the seaside.
- 35 km to Antalya International Airport.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey