Orhan Villas IMT - 790
Villas for sale in Antalya in the coastal region of Belek, with luxurious finishings and excellent prices, within a luxurious serviced environment. Contact us for more details.
- Ready-to-move villas are located in the coastal area of Belek, within the famous tourist city of Antalya.
- The villas of the project are distinguished from other buildings by their durability, and the high-quality building materials used in their construction.
- The construction is based entirely on marble columns made of stones from the mountains of the Phoenician region of Antalya, bearing its spirit and aesthetic.
- The marble wall is 50 cm thick, making the construction cold in summer and warm in winter, and giving the villas more acoustic insulation than the concrete buildings.
- The project is located within walking distance from mosques, schools, and shopping centers, such as Migros Center, Carrefour.
- In a location close to the main street and hotels, and from the world-famous golf clubs in Belek, which are frequented by tourists from all over.
Latest price update : 2021-07-14
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|200 M²||4||350,000 $|
- Project land area: 1000 m2.
- Number of buildings: 2 villas
- The net area of the villa is 200 m2.
- The ground floor of each villa includes a spacious hall, an American kitchen, and a bathroom.
- The upper floor includes 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- A fireplace
- Wooden drawers inside the villas with a distinctive design.
- Sauna room
- Granite sink.
- The main door of the villa is made of glass and steel, with a weight of 150 kg.
- The floors of the rooms and halls are granite.
- Each room has a private bathroom and a spacious balcony.
- Shutters that can be controlled remotely.
- (Intercom) equipped with a camera.
- Solar hot water around the clock.
- Swimming pool of 40 m2.
- Wall canopy at the entrance.
- Barbecue place.
- Garden door with a distinctive design.
- Water Tank.
- Timed automatic garden watering system.
- 1 km to the market in the center of Belek district
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey