Let's call you to offer you better options.
Palm Garden IMT- 674
find villas for sale in sakarya sapanca within palm garden complex near the lake of sapanca with investment opportunity by imtilak real estate. Call us
- Between the green gardens of Sapanca and its forests and near its beautiful tourist lake, the Palm Garden complex offers the opportunity to own property in its pleasant villas.
- The project consists of 8 elegant villas within the fence of the complex that has an integrated security system.
- The project is located on the outskirts of Sapanca Lake on one of the main roads connecting to the city center of Sakaryacity in Adapazari, 20 km away from it.
- The location of the project is characterized by its vitality and location near many important vital facilities, many hospitals, dispensaries, shopping centers, and restaurants that surround the lake, in addition to banks and ATM.
- A good return on investment in case of renting villas in the summer and tourist seasons, considering that the project is located within a distinctive tourist center.
Latest price update : 2021-03-18
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|250 M²||5||0 $|
- The project covers an area of 3,568 square meters.
- The project consists of eight separate buildings.
- Each building consists of three floors.
- Private outdoor pool for each villa.
- Each villa has its own car parking space.
- The villas are equipped with a floor heating system.
- Large spaces suitable for large families with good building finishes.
- The project is located in one of the prestigious areas in the region.
- The project is only 1.5 km away from the city center of Sapanca.
- The project is adjacent to a number of restaurants with pleasant tourist facilities such as natural waterfalls and a pet park.
- 20 km away from the Sakarya State Center in Adapazari.
- Just one kilometer to the shore of Sapanca Lake.
- Security protection around the clock.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey