Riva Villas IMT - 515
Luxury villas for sale in Istanbul, the Asian side, within the prestigious Beykoz area, with a government guarantee within a luxury project, large green spaces and special prices. Contact us for more details.
- One of the largest villa projects in Turkey, within a privileged tourist location on the Asian side of Istanbul, close to the Black Sea and the outskirts of the Bosphorus, and is guaranteed by the Turkish government.
- An elegant villas project amidst the enchanting nature, clean air and clear fresh water in the Valley of Dreams (Doslar and Adisi), in the wonderful Riva area.
- The valley that includes the project is full of agricultural orchards rich in all kinds of fruits and vegetables, in addition to containing many ancient glass-making workshops.
- The project includes approximately 1,400 villas being implemented in multiple phases, making it one of the city's largest projects.
- The project provides within it luxury villas with many options of space and styles. The project offers villas of duplexes and triplexes, from 2+1 to 5+1.
- The project is in the middle of the distance and an equal distance from Istanbul and Sabiha International Airport.
- The project is surrounded by everything that meets the needs of the residents, such as shopping centers, cleaning clothes, pharmacies and health centers.
- It is also surrounded by restaurants and cafes with scenic views on the lake, in addition to its proximity to many monuments of the ancient Ottoman era.
- The villas have distinctive views of the charming green nature of the valley and are characterized by a modern architectural style suited to family life.
- The project includes many social and recreational facilities that meet the needs of the residents.
- The project complies with the conditions of real estate ownership in order to obtain Turkish citizenship.
Latest price update : 2021-08-23
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|152 M²||2||385,000 $|
|192 M²||2||466,000 $|
|261 M²||3||699,000 $|
|267 M²||3||721,000 $|
|323 M²||3||864,000 $|
|435 M²||3||1,162,000 $|
|396 M²||4||1,273,000 $|
|495 M²||4||1,324,000 $|
- The project's land area in all its phases is 1,157,000 m2.
- The area of the agricultural area in the project is 15,000 m2.
- The area of the natural park in the forest is 207,000 m2.
- As for the villa gardens, they reach 72,000 m2.
- Commercial units space is 14.000 m2.
- In addition to the presence of a natural lake of 4,000 m2.
- Delivery of the first phase (with all utilities) on 12/2021.
- The second phase will be delivered within 36 months.
- Delivery of the last phase between 2023 and 2025.
- The first phase of the project includes 509 villas, of which 40 are ready for delivery.
- The second phase of the project includes 199 villas.
- The third phase of the project comprises 692 villas.
- The total number of villas in all phases of the project is 14,000.
- 6 km to the highway.
- 10 km to Sultan Selim I Bridge over the Bosphorus.
- 16 km to Kadikoy area.
- 19 km to Maslak area
- 19 km to the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge.
- 24 km to the Bosphorus Bridge.
- 28 km to Taksim Square.
- A huge Migros shopping center, and other shops.
- A private school for the project that includes all grade levels.
- Open swimming pool.
- Close swimming pool.
- Fitness center
- Turkish hammam
- Steam room
- Massage center.
- A large natural park.
- A natural lake within the project.
- Garden for outdoor sports.
- Basketball court.
- Tennis court.
- Volleyball court.
- Football fields
- Children's play areas.
- Car parking.
- Surveillance cameras and security guard around the clock.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey