Kzluk Villas IMT - 678
great design villas for sale in sakarya turkey within kzluk villas project, stunning views and ready to move. Call imtilak real estate for more details.
- The project is located in the Akyazi area of the beautiful province of Sakarya, in a natural environment full of calm and peace of mind in the Kuzuluk agricultural and tourist area, which hosts about 750 thousand tourists annually.
- The area of the project is famous for its green mountains, rich agricultural plains, and its mild and pleasant atmosphere.
- Residential villas with good interior spaces for classy people.
- The villas have four rooms and three salons, and each room has its private bathroom.
- In each villa, there are two salons overlooking the garden directly.
- Excellent interior finishes and fine interior additions.
- Large front and back garden for each villa, with beautiful views over the nearby forests.
- The project site is surrounded by a number of important tourist services and facilities such as Kuzuluk sulfur springs, which are used for therapeutic purposes.
- A mosque and many shops near the project meet the needs of the residents.
- The project is within a walking distance from the E8 highway which links the provinces of Sakarya, Istanbul, and many other Turkish provinces.
Latest price update : 2021-03-22
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|320 M²||5||190,000 $|
- The project was built on a land area of 1,890 square meters.
- The project consists of 3 buildings each with a two-floor height.
- Front and back garden for each villa.
- An elegant fireplace inside the main salon gives it a luxurious atmosphere.
- Large terrace on the top floor.
- A barbecue area on the balcony.
- The mosque is only steps away from the project.
- Villas of the project are ready for direct delivery.
- The internal villa space is about 320 square meters.
- The garden area is 457 square meters.
- 34 Km to Sapanca Lake.
- 13 Km to the E8 Highway.
- Surveillance cameras.
- Each villa has its own central heating.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey