A detailed guide to buying a property in Istanbul in 2022
Everything you want to know about buying a property in Istanbul in 2022 in terms of the types of real estate that a foreigner can own, how to buy, the best areas, and the advantages of buying a property in Istanbul.
A detailed guide to buying a property in Istanbul in 2022
How to buy a property in Istanbul, Turkey? What are the advantages of buying a property in Istanbul? Which properties do real estate experts advise you to own in Istanbul? All that and more through Imtilak Real Estate.
Table Of Contents
- What are the properties that a foreigner is advised to own in Istanbul?
- 1. Apartments
- 2. Villas
- 3. Lands
- 4. Shops
- Advantages of buying a property in Istanbul
- The best areas of Istanbul to buy a property
- How to buy a property in Istanbul?
- Imtilak Real Estate company tips for those wishing to buy a property in Istanbul
- Imtilak Real Estate Company services for those wishing to buy a property in Istanbul
What are the properties that a foreigner is advised to own in Istanbul?
Residential apartments are among the most prominent options that a foreigner can own in Istanbul. Buying an apartment in Istanbul means residing and a decent living in one of the most beautiful tourist cities in the world, and thus enjoying all the tourist attractions that are available in this city.
In this context, modern housing projects are being built in central areas, where all services are available from marketing centers, educational and health institutions, and other facilities that provide the necessary needs of the family.
Buying an apartment in Istanbul means that the investor to benefit from the strong infrastructure available in the public transportation network that connects all areas of Istanbul to each other.
The investment options that apartments in Istanbul provide you with are varied and varied. There are investment returns that you get through resale or rent, and there is the possibility of combining living and working in one place, within the residential complexes that provide you with commercial offices in addition to the apartments.
In general, Imtilak Company has offers and apartments for sale in Istanbul in all regions, meeting all the specifications that those wishing to own and live in Istanbul are looking for.
Real estate experts place villas in Istanbul as the second option among the properties that a foreigner can own in Turkey, as the villas have wonderful architectural designs, occupy different locations in the city, and are characterized by strong infrastructure and competitive prices for villas in Europe, in addition to the quality of the cladding and high-end finishes that they have.
All offers for buying a villa in Istanbul and within the most luxurious areas can be obtained, whether for the purpose of family housing or for the purpose of leasing and investment and obtaining monthly financial returns, through convenient installment options offered by Imtilak Real Estate.
Lands are one of the real estate options that a foreigner can own in Turkey, whether these lands are for agricultural projects or for the establishment of real estate projects, as the main objective of any investment process is to achieve a high percentage of profits in an appropriate period of time, which is what those looking for a purchase actually aspire to lands in Istanbul.
Imtilak Real Estate Company, in turn, shortens a lot for all those wishing to invest in agricultural or real estate, provides them with real information through a comprehensive field study, and prepares a group of the strongest offers in all cities and a set of options to suit all the needs and desires of businessmen.
Due to the great commercial prosperity witnessed by the commercial markets in Istanbul, the presence of many major commercial centers in this city, and is the main gate for goods passing from the European continent to Asia or from Asia to European, Istanbul has witnessed unprecedented commercial activity by foreign businessmen during the past years.
Investment in the field of shops or commercial offices imposed itself strongly in the Turkish investment market, and these shops or commercial offices were preferred among the most important options offered for commercial projects, which pushed the commercial investments forward and achieved more profits in this field.
Imtilak Real Estate company offers its integrated services regarding the purchase of a commercial store in Istanbul, providing you with a list of the best areas suitable for establishing commercial projects in Istanbul, and a thorough study of all the required data according to the type of store and the nature of its work.
Advantages of buying a property in Istanbul
The advantages of buying a property in Istanbul are the following:
- Obtaining a real estate residence in Turkey.
- Possibility to apply for Turkish citizenship when the required conditions are met.
- A Turkish passport can be obtained and enter various countries of the world.
- Opening new horizons for investments in all its forms.
- Istanbul is the ideal environment for living due to the presence of all educational, social, and health components.
- The multiplicity of tourist places and the diversity of its attractions.
- The presence of Arab and international schools and universities that teach in English.
- Customs and traditions are similar to Arab customs and traditions.
- The strong infrastructure that is available in Istanbul.
The best areas of Istanbul to buy a property
The areas in Istanbul vary according to the type of property you intend to buy. Among the best areas in which to buy an apartment in Istanbul are the areas of Başakşehir, Beylikdüzü, Şişli, and Kağıthane on the European side, and the areas of Üsküdar, Kadikoy, Sancaktepe, and Beykoz on the Asian side of the city of the two continents.
One of the best areas in Istanbul to buy a villa in Beylikdüzü and Buyukcekmece, where the villas have wonderful sea views, and the areas of Bahçeşehir, Silivri, Çatlıca, and Arnavutkoy, where the picturesque natural areas that mix with urbanization, and you can find in Beykoz and Sancaktepe in the Asian section, there are villas with stunning views of the sea and landscapes at the same time.
As for the best areas of Istanbul for the purchase of land, Silivri, Çatlıca, and Buyukcekmece are among the most important areas in which the land is available, in both agricultural and construction areas. Beykoz, Tuzla, and Cekmeköy are among the most important areas suitable for purchasing land on the Asian side of Istanbul.
Sisli, Bakirkoy, Besiktas, Taksim, Sariyer, Beylikduzu and Fatih top the list of the best areas for buying a shop or commercial office on the European side of Istanbul, while Uskudar, Kadikoy, and Kartal are among the most Asian regions that witness the purchase of offices and shops in the Asian part of the city.
How to buy a property in Istanbul?
The issue of how to buy a property in Istanbul can be addressed through the following points:
- Determine the purpose of buying a property in Istanbul, whether it is for housing or investment.
- Communicate with one of the reliable construction or real estate companies in Istanbul.
- Study the available data and determine the available places to buy the property.
- Go on a field tour to inspect the property on the ground.
- Ensure the validity of the documents and the safety of the property.
- Having a real estate appraisal that includes basic information about the property.
- Ensure that there are no restrictions on the property
- Transfer of ownership of the property in the Title Deed Department.
Imtilak Real Estate company tips for those wishing to buy a property in Istanbul
Real estate experts in Imtilak Real Estate Company advise those wishing to buy a property in Istanbul to follow these guidelines:
- Verify that there are no taxes or problems related to the property to be purchased, such as a mortgage or rent.
- Verify the identity of the seller or verify the entity that sells the property.
- Check the real estate on the ground and conduct a comprehensive study of the real estate area.
- Verify the spaces, specifications, and information related to the property.
- Getting a copy of the property ownership contract to ensure that the previous owner did not make any form of transfer of ownership, and to ensure that there are no rights arising from it.
Imtilak Real Estate Company services for those wishing to buy a property in Istanbul
Imtilak Real Estate begins by providing its services to customers from the moment they arrive at the airport, where reception and delivery with the latest vehicles, high-end accommodation in the best hotels, and field tours to inspect the property on the ground.
Services continue to be provided through the free real estate consultancy service, and a careful study of the property in particular and the region in general. The services continue in the after-sales stage, including the property furniture, managing the citizenship file, obtaining the Turkish identity and passport, and solving all matters that guarantee the customer comfort and safety during his journey to buy the right property.
Edited by Imtilak Real Estate ©
Did you like this topic? You can share it with your friends now.
Real numbers representing real estate investment returns in Turkey presented to you by the first real estate advisor in...