Exceptional Turkish citizenship in 2022: conditions and ways to obtain it
Find out the exceptional Turkish citizenship and the laws related to it, the conditions and methods for obtaining the exceptional Turkish citizenship, the papers required to apply for it, and its stages.
Exceptional Turkish citizenship in 2022: conditions and ways to obtain it
Everything related to obtaining exceptional Turkish citizenship from the conditions, the application methods, the required documents, and the stages through which it passes through Imtilak Real Estate.
Table Of Contents
- An overview of the exceptional Turkish citizenship
- Conditions for exceptional Turkish citizenship
- Stages of exceptional Turkish citizenship
An overview of the exceptional Turkish citizenship
Exceptional Turkish citizenship is the citizenship that foreign citizens who are in Turkey obtain exceptionally, and in special cases, by virtue of a decision issued by the President of the Republic, and without fulfilling the basic conditions for obtaining it through legal methods.
Who is granted exceptional Turkish citizenship?
Foreign nationals whose details are specified below can obtain exceptional citizenship in Turkey by decision of the Turkish President, provided that they do not have any obstacles with regard to national security and public order:
- Buying a property worth $400,000 and fulfilling the required conditions.
- Deposit the value of $500,000 in one of the official banks in Turkey with the fulfillment of the required conditions.
- People who create job opportunities by employing at least 50 people in Turkey.
It is worth noting that the exceptional Turkish citizenship is not intended for a specific nationality only, but is granted to all foreign nationalities residing in Turkey, such as Egyptians, Yemenis, and Iraqis who fulfill one of the previous conditions. This nationality also does not include the basic methods of obtaining Turkish citizenship, such as assets or marriage.
Conditions for exceptional Turkish citizenship
The conditions for exceptional Turkish citizenship relate to the methods of obtaining it:
- Obtaining a matching document from the Ministry of Labor for the application by hiring 50 Turkish people.
- Obtaining proof of residence from the Immigration Department for applying through a work permit.
- Obtaining a document from the Ministry of Treasury and Finance evidencing the purchase of shares for the amount specified in the rules regarding the method of purchasing shares worth $500,000.
- Obtaining the conformity from the Banking Regulatory Agency when proving that the amount of $500,000 has been deposited in a Turkish bank.
- Submitting an application for approval by the Ministry of Industry and Technology for the application via investment.
- For people who wish to obtain exceptional Turkish citizenship by owning property worth $400,000, they must fulfill the following conditions:
- Regularly registering the property in the Title Deed Department, whether this property is ready or under construction.
- The property must be purchased from a Turkish person or a Turkish construction company.
- To pay the value of the property through a bank transfer.
- A real estate appraisal report from a real estate appraisal company approved by the Turkish government.
- A pledge not to sell the property before 3 years.
How to obtain exceptional Turkish citizenship?
A direct application for obtaining exceptional Turkish citizenship is submitted to the Immigration Department, where the foreign person states his/her legal status and qualifications that may strengthen his/her file and proves the required files and documents, and accordingly, it is expected that Turkish citizenship will be obtained within two or three months from the date of submitting the application.
How to apply for exceptional Turkish citizenship?
The method of applying for exceptional Turkish citizenship varies according to the method of obtaining it. The investor who owns a property that entitles him to obtain Turkish citizenship has different methods of application than the method of providing people with scientific qualifications.
But in general, the required documents from each category are submitted to the Directorate of Immigration in the state in which you live, and then a tracking number is obtained to follow the progress of the file in state institutions, and wait until the transaction is completed and Turkish citizenship is obtained.
Documents required to apply for exceptional Turkish citizenship
The general requirements for applying for exceptional Turkish citizenship can be mentioned through the following:
- A copy of the Turkish residence permit or a copy of the temporary ID.
- A copy of the passport.
- Personal photos.
- Family book.
- A document confirming the criminal record.
- Residence document.
- Biometric photos of each person in the family.
There are additional documents that differ according to the method of applying for exceptional citizenship:
- A document proving to obtain a work permit for a period of 5 years until the date of application for work permit application.
- A document proving the employment of workers and the payment of their due insurances to those who submit by founding a company and creating job opportunities for 50 Turkish citizens.
- Title deed, real estate appraisal report, and official bank receipts for the method of applying for Turkish citizenship by purchasing a property worth $400,000.
- A document proving the purchase of shares in the amount duly specified in relation to the method of applying for Turkish citizenship by purchasing shares worth $500,000.
- All official documents in Arabic or English need to be translated into Turkish and certified by the Notary.
- Attestation of all papers issued abroad by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the mother country, their translation into Turkish, and attestation at the Turkish Consulate in the source country.
Stages of exceptional Turkish citizenship
The stages of exceptional Turkish citizenship go through the following steps:
- The stage of submitting documents to the Immigration Directorate.
- Security check.
- Issuance of a naturalization decision
How can we help you obtain exceptional Turkish citizenship?
Imtilak Real Estate company provides you with the option of obtaining exceptional Turkish citizenship and comfortable residence in Turkey and enjoying the necessities of a comfortable life, by owning a property with a value of not less than $400,000 in various Turkish states, such as Istanbul, Ankara, Antalya, Sakarya, Bursa, Trabzon, and other states.
Imtilak Real Estate company provides its free services, by managing the Turkish citizenship file, and submitting official documents to State institutions from A to Z.
The most important other ways to obtain exceptional Turkish citizenship
Exceptional Turkish citizenship can be obtained by taking advantage of the naturalization laws issued by the Turkish government, which benefit the following groups:
- People who possess scientific competencies and perform exceptional services in the scientific, social, technological, economic, sports, artistic and cultural fields.
- Foreigners who have a residence permit in accordance with subparagraph (j) of the first paragraph of Article 31 of the Law on Foreigners and International Protection, dated April 4, 2013 No. 6458, and foreigners who hold a turquoise card and their foreign spouses and children.
- People who have been accepted as immigrants according to the laws enacted by the Turkish government.
- People who are deemed necessary to be granted Turkish citizenship.
Edited by Imtilak Real Estate ©
Did you like this topic? You can share it with your friends now.
What is the price of Turkish citizenship? Is it legal to get it? What are the consequences of those who obtain it illega...
Learn about the conditions for obtaining Turkish citizenship by common methods, such as buying a property, bank deposit,...