Cheap Villas for Sale in Turkey 2022
Prices of cheap villas in Turkey in 2022, buy a cheap villa or house and use it for housing or investment ...
Table of Content
The Turkish economy has witnessed a qualitative boom in various fields. This development has been positively reflected in the real estate sector. The movement of buying and selling cheap villas, houses, homes and other types of real estate has flourished in all Turkish cities.
Advantages for Buying Villas for Sale in Turkey
- Strategic locations where villas for sale in Turkey are located on the sea, as most of these villas have charming and wonderful views overlooking various vital and natural green places.
- The obvious development in the price of villas in Turkey in 2017 and in 2018, as the purchase of villas and, use for the purpose of investment give its owner a percentage high profits either by leasing to tourists and visitors or reselling after a period of time.
- The Turkish government's positive treatment for both foreign and Turkish investors in accordance with the same laws without discrimination, with no difference in treatment or taxes, and with big facilities for foreign investors.
Investment in Turkey- Buying Villa in Turkey
- The purchase of villas for sale in Turkey in a vital and strategic area will see great demand, and then be sold at a higher price, the most attractive to investors nowadays is the search for villas for sale in Turkey, especially in places close to the archaeological, nature or villa/apartment overlooking the sea, which usually gives the investor a large return on investment.
- Buying ready cheap villas and then leasing it and ensuring a steady monthly return, as it is estimated that villas’ rentals are high, especially during the times of tourism.
The return on investment in Turkey varies according to the type of property, the lease period and the real estate features such as (location, area, quality, and surrounding facilities.)
Rental income for villas is estimated at between 7 and 12%, while tourism rents are estimated at 16 to 20% of the property price.
If the villa is owned before the completion of construction and contracting, then selling these villas after the completion of the project, the return on investment is not less than 12%.
Istanbul Region Report
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey